IRH has offered such a program now for many years and has had excellent success with it. Our live birth rate in the program has been more than 80%. We are happy that the program has had so much success. Each IVF cycle offers a chance. That chance accumulates over a number of cycles. Money back program allows patients to continue therapy without fear of paying all the costs without ultimate results.
Here are the facts: at IRH, the clinical pregnancy rates per fresh IVF cycle now exceed 50% for the best candidates. Clinical pregnancy rates for frozen embryo transfers, which offer the patients a low cost second chance, are now 30 - 40% in our program. The costs in our program have all been held down due to distribution of fixed costs over a high number of cycles. Our costs for IVF are much less than the national and regional average. Typical approximate costs including self pay and cash discounts are as follows for our program:
IVF cycle - $8,875 plus meds
- IVF with ICSI: $10,329
plus meds ( ICSI is injection of the sperm directly into each egg) Frozen Embryo Cycle: $4,859 plus meds
- Frozen Embryo Cycle: $4,500 plus meds
Money Back IVF Guarantee
We offer a money back guarantee program. This program allows in vitro fertilization cycles at a ﬂat, discounted fee. The endpoint of the program is live birth. You either have a baby or you receive a refund. To be a candidate for this program, you have to meet at least the following entry criteria and be approved by our program.
Inclusion Criteria for Money Back IVF program:
* Some patients may have criteria exclusions that are not listed above. Please discuss with your physician or an IVF nurse to review the eligibility requirements of the Money Back Program.
- Be less than 37 years at the start of the program.
- Have an AMH > 1.4
- Weigh less than or equal to 190 lbs. or be 5’10” or taller.
- Have an AFC of > 10
- Be a non-smoker
- Have a normal uterine cavity assessment
- Have a history of no more than one pregnancy loss, unless approved by one of the physicians.
- Have had no more than 1 previous failed IVF cycle.
- The male should have suﬃcient ejaculated sperm (fresh or frozen) or TESE sperm from males with obstructive azospermia (CF carriers and vasectomy patients).
These new ﬁnancial options may be appealing to some couples and we are happy to offer them. If you are considering the Money Back Program, please discuss with your physician or an IVF nurse to see if you meet the eligibility criteria. If you have any other questions about the IVF Money Back Guarantee Program, please call our oﬃce at 513.924.5550 or contact us today.
70% Refund Program
This program is in effect for 24 months. Included in the fees are 3 IVF and 3 frozen transfer cycles. Patients receive a 70% refund if there is no live birth. The following is the cost for this program:
|age < 35 IVF only:
age < 35 with ICSI:
age 35-37 IVF only:
age 35-37 IVF with ICSI:
Basically, IVF for most patients offers the best chance of conception in the briefest period of time with the least exposure to high order multiples. IVF has never been better. These new financial options may be appealing to some couples and we are happy to offer them. If you have any questions about the IVF Money Back Guarantee Program, please call our office at 513.924.5550 or
contact us today.
We also offer options for a custom Surrogacy Money Back program.